a SINGLE place for "all things instructional"

Please post any constructive suggestions you may have on how to improve our products and our website!
kdc914

a SINGLE place for "all things instructional"

Post by kdc914 »

whether video, pictures, written instructions, smoke signals, and/or anything else, my wish is for them all to be in ONE place - regardless of where that place may be. If it's this forum, great. If FB, great. If one other place, great. As long as it's all in ONE place. Everywhere else can have as many links to that one place as needed. My understanding was that this forum was to be that place but perhaps I inferred too much on my own. Please correct me if necessary. There isn't, to the best of my knowledge, a single authoritative/definitive source for WN "instructionals", regardless of format. The problem I have is that some stuff is here, some on FB, some on YouTube, some on RCGroups - and the confusion on which is MOST correct or MOST up to date, or MOST complete is daunting. My preferred format aside, a single LOCATION would be even more important than a single FORMAT. That's my $0.02. What say you all?
kdc914

Re: a SINGLE place for "all things instructional"

Post by kdc914 »

also, for instructions that cover more than one airframe (such as the Wee series) please put pointers to that one instructional in the location of all the others which use that instructional.