Hello fellow WN fans

Please take a moment to introduce yourself!
FlyingTyger

Hello fellow WN fans

Post by FlyingTyger »

Hello everyone. I am a long time modeler (25+ years) and have dabbled in many different aspects of the hobby. In the last several years I have found great fun in building smaller planes, especially designs I remember from my childhood. Unfortunately, I have yet to build a WN kit due to my substantial back log of projects currently in my shop. But I have collected the bits to build a wing kit contest entry and plan to finally start building it very soon.
-Tony
WillyNillies.com
Site Admin

Re: Hello fellow WN fans

Post by WillyNillies.com »

Welcome to the fun Tony!

We will be creating a space here on these forums for everyone to share their non-willynillies airplanes. Please feel free to participate once we get it in place!

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
Homie

Post by Homie »

Hey folks glad to be on board. Love all the small planes going on here. I've been a modeler for 50+ years and am loving having these kits to work on during this COVID clampdown. By the way name is Lynn Stewart located in Cross Hill, SC on Lake Greenwood.
WillyNillies.com
Site Admin

Post by WillyNillies.com »

Homie wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:03 pm Hey folks glad to be on board. Love all the small planes going on here. I've been a modeler for 50+ years and am loving having these kits to work on during this COVID clampdown. By the way name is Lynn Stewart located in Cross Hill, SC on Lake Greenwood.
Welcome aboard Homie! We are glad you like our little airplanes! :-)

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
WillyNillies.info