Honker Wing Assbly

Everything you will want and need to know about the WillyNillies.com Honker Rocket 250
Twallace22

Honker Wing Assbly

Post by Twallace22 »

Can anyone tell me if the Honker 250 wing assembly is the same for the Honker Rocket?
Last edited by Twallace22 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kdc914

Re: Honker Wing Assbly

Post by kdc914 »

There are only a few minor differences in the fuselage and vertical stabilizer/rudder between the Honker and the Honker Rocket. Other than that, they should be pretty much identical - especially in the wing. One of Doug Hart's design philosophies is interoperability. Why design 25 different wings when you can use the same wing design across several models. For example, the Skylark, Falcon, Cub, and Sky Tiger all use the exact same wing. Likewise the Honker, Honker Bipe, and Honker Rocket all use the same wing.
Twallace22

Post by Twallace22 »

Thank you for the information. That makes perfect sense. I'll get with WillyNillies and let them know I am missing the wing supports in my kit.

Best Regards,

Terry
kdc914

Post by kdc914 »

OK. Please be aware that WillyNillies is a two person operation and both have "day jobs" so don't be alarmed if you don't get an immediate response. Unfortunately, I don't live near them so I can't help with the manufacturing/shipping side.